Delivery & Returns
Returns & Refunds:
- The Platform entitles all users who have purchased a product on the Website (including mobile application) to return a product or request replacement after it has been delivered, only if there is an issue with the product i.e. if the product is damaged or a wrong product has been delivered.
- We pass on feedback to our merchants who provide the products and to enable us initiate returns. For us to do this, it is mandatory for you to record a video while unboxing/unpacking a product and share the same with us. Subject to acceptance from the third-party seller/merchant of the product, the Platform may take back the returned product and grant a credit/refund in lieu of the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on the Website. Also, please check the products at your doorstep while receiving the order.
- If you no longer need the item, bought it by mistake or have changed your mind, you are not entitled to any return of the Product. We will not be able to accept return requests for such cases after the order is placed.
- If your product has been accepted for return/replacement, please keep the product in the original packaging. In addition, the product must be unused, with all tags intact.
- A few products including but not limited to colours, papers, pens, tapes, brushes (if the packaging is opened), books, sample papers etc. are not be eligible for return and will be marked “Non-returnable” on the product description page.
- The timeline to raise a complaint is 24 hours after the delivery of product.
- The refund timeline depends on the mode of payment used. Usually, it takes maximum 15 business days to process a refund.
- For toys, you should check if the product seal is intact (i.e., not broken) while accepting the order to avoid any kind of damage-related complaints after the delivery.
- Further, it is clarified that for electronic products, no returns shall be accepted for operation of the product/toy and the user should get in touch with the Brand/Manufacturer/Merchant with the original invoice given at the time of delivery by the Platform. The Platform may assist the user in connecting with the respective merchant/seller who has sold the product through the Platform.
- A few products listed may or may not carry a seller warranty. Therefore, please check and confirm the same while placing the order.
- Refunds, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the refund can be credited in your bank account via NEFT (for which you shall have to share the bank details).
- For payments made through electronic means such as debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet, etc., the refund shall be made using the same payment mode.
- All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
- Exchange of a product may be permitted by the Platform. However, the same shall not be accepted if the product packaging is opened or product isused either in part or otherwise.
Orders once placed cannot be cancelled. Further, return/refund/exchange can be claimed if the conditions set forth in the Returns & Refunds clause is satisfied.